Under the direction of the Executive Committee, the CNSA's Archives Advisor:
- Develops, coordinates, and delivers training for CNSA members
- Provides outreach services for the CNSA and liaises with cultural, heritage, and educational bodies
- Provides advisory services to member archives including site visits and advice on archival practices
- Assists in the maintenance and promotion of MemoryNS, Nova Scotia's collective archival database
Council of Nova Scotia Archives
5th floor, 6016 University Ave.
Halifax, NS, B3H 1W4
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
MemoryNS Support Specialist
Under the direction of the Executive Committee, the MemoryNS Support Specialist:
- Provides MemoryNS support and advice to CNSA members
- Administers the MemoryNS database
- Provides individualized training to members as possible
- Facilitates outreach to MemoryNS users, both contributors and consumers
The CNSA Office
The CNSA Office is located on the 5th floor of the Nova Scotia Archives and Records Management building. Visits are typically by appoinment only – please contact our Archives Advisor.
The CNSA respectfully acknowledges that the Council and its membership are located on the unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq.