Individuals working in or interested in archives and who support the aims and objectives of the CNSA are encouraged to join as individual members.
At the Annual General Meeting May 5, 2011, members approved the fee for individual members remain the same.
Benefits of Individual Membership:
- Free advice from a professional archivist
- Subscription to CNSA-L email message board (listserv)
- Free lending library
- Volunteering opportunities on committees or the Executive Board
- Transportation subsidy to attend CNSA training events
- Discount for Annual Conference and advanced level workshop registration
- Eligible to attend Core Curriculum workshops