Associate Institutional Membership
Institutions that house archival material but are unable to meet the requirements for Institutional Membership are encouraged to join as Associate Institutional Members.
Benefits of Associate Institutional Membership
All employees and volunteers of Associate Institutional Member archives receive the following benefits:
- Member rates and group discounts on CNSA Core Curriculum courses, workshops, and annual conference
- Participation in MemoryNS, Nova Scotia’s collective database of archival descriptions
- Preservation Monitoring Equipment loan program (data loggers, light meters)
- Access to Emergency Recovery supplies
- Eligible to apply for the CNSA’s Professional Development & Training Assistance Bursary
- Eligible for travel subsidy to attend CNSA courses, workshops, and events
- Eligible for nomination for a CNSA Award
- Discounts on archival supplies from Carr McLean of Toronto
- Subscription to CNSA members’ listserv
- Free access to the CNSA lending library
- Volunteering opportunities on CNSA committees or the Executive
- Free advice, input, and site visits from our Archives Advisor!