Student / Underemployed Membership
Individuals enrolled in post-secondary education programmes that have an interest in archives are encouraged to join the CNSA as student members. Senior, retired, and unwaged individuals can also take advantage of this membership category.
Benefits of a CNSA Membership
Student/Underemployed Members enjoy all of the same benefits as Individual Members but pay a discounted rate!
- Free advice from our Archives Advisor
- Access to member rates for all CNSA Core Courses, workshops, and annual conference
- Eligible to apply for the CNSA’s Professional Development & Training Assistance Bursary
- Eligible for travel subsidy to attend CNSA courses, workshops, and events
- Eligible for nomination for a CNSA Award
- Subscription to CNSA members’ listserv
- Free access to the CNSA lending library
- Volunteering opportunities on CNSA Committees or the Executive Board