Individuals working in or interested in archives and who support the aims and objectives of the CNSA are encouraged to join as individual members.
Benefits of Individual Membership:
- Free advice from a professional archivist
- Subscription to CNSA-L email message board (listserv)
- Free lending library
- Volunteering opportunities on committees or the Executive Board
- Transportation subsidy to attend CNSA training events
- Discount for Annual Conference and advanced level workshop registration
- Eligible to attend Core Curriculum workshops
Fee: $50 annually
At the Annual General Meeting May 5, 2011, members approved the fee for individual members remain the same.
Membership year runs April 1 to March 31 (fiscal year). Renewal notices are sent out to members in February or March each year.