Individuals enrolled in post-secondary education programmes and who have an interest in archives are encouraged to join as Student Members. Valid student ID must be presented to qualify for student membership.
Benefits of Student Membership:
- Free advice from a professional archivist
- Subscription to CNSA-L email message board (listserv)
- Free lending library
- Volunteering opportunities on committees or the Executive Board
- Transportation subsidy to attend CNSA training events
- Discount for Annual Conference and advanced level workshop registration
- Eligible to attend Core Curriculum workshops
Fee: $25 annually
At the Annual General Meeting May 5, 2011, members approved the fee for student members remain the same.
Membership year runs April 1 to March 31 (fiscal year). Renewal notices are sent out to members in February or March each year.
Please fill in the following form: